Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialMain Street and Grove Street, Peabody, MA
dc.creatorGeo. H. Walker & Co.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:36.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T11:26:45Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T11:26:45Z
dc.date.issued1884-01-01T00:00:00-08:00
dc.date.submitted2013-07-17T10:03:39-07:00
dc.identifieressex_lithographs/36
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/460
dc.description.abstractPinder & Winchester was a tannery started by John Pinder and George J. Winchester. They opened in 1867 and did well until a fire destroyed their factory. After the fire, John Pinder retired from the business.
dc.titlePinder & Winchester's Tannery, Peabody Mass.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.date.display1884
dc.legacy.pubtitleEssex County Lithographs
dc.coverage.latitude42.5278731
dc.coverage.longitude-70.9286609
dc.identifier.idNA 6402 .P55 1884
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/essex_lithographs/36
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/essex_lithographs/article/1035/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordPinder & Winchester (Peabody, Mass.) – Pictorial works
dc.subject.keywordTanneries – Massachusetts – Peabody – Pictorial works
dc.subject.keywordPeabody (Mass.) – Buildings, structures, etc. – Pictorial works
dc.subject.keywordPeabody
dc.subject.keywordGeorge J. Winchester
dc.subject.keywordJohn Pinder
dc.subject.keywordTannery fire


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
31506002998655.tiff
Size:
4.356Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record