Show simple item record

dc.creatorCousins, Frank
dc.creatorJ.W. & J.S. Moulton
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:49.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T13:06:07Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T13:06:07Z
dc.date.issued1876-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-02-06T11:28:19-08:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/68
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1983
dc.description.abstractSV066 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the Price Building in a view looking down Essex Street from Washington Street. The Price Building was demolished in 1969 to improve traffic flow, and the site is now home to the Bewitched statue at Lappin Park. Published by Frank Cousins at 172 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., as part of "Salem in 1876." Photographed by J.W. & J.S. Moulton.
dc.titleEssex St. Looking Up from Washington St.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5212766
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8957985
dc.identifier.idessexstreet011.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/68
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1069/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordStreets
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordPrice's Block
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street
dc.subject.keywordWashington Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-essexstreet011b.tif
Size:
32.06Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
essexstreet011.tiff
Size:
32.09Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record