Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4F4+34 Salem, MA
dc.creatorJ.W. & J.S. Moulton
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:48.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T13:00:38Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T13:00:38Z
dc.date.issued1873-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2019-02-19T11:18:56-08:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/395
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1926
dc.description.abstractSV014 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the (non-extant) house at 24-28 Church Street. Partly visible in the background, to the left of the house, is the adjacent Church Street firehouse. Published by photographers J.W. & J.S. Moulton at 256 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "American Views," c. 1873-76. According to Nirenstein's map of Salem's business section, by 1946 the house had been demolished to make way for an Almy's parking lot; the rest of Church Street's homes would soon succumb to a similar fate. View is duplicate of SV013.
dc.title[24-28 Church Street.]
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5226875
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8946875
dc.identifier.iddowntown004.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/395
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1453/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordDowntown
dc.subject.keywordHouses
dc.subject.keywordChurch Street
dc.subject.keywordFirehouse


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-downtown004b.tif
Size:
27.65Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
downtown004.tif
Size:
27.26Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record