Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4F5+39 Salem, MA
dc.creatorProctor, G.K.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:47.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:40:50Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:40:50Z
dc.date.issued1869-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-09-18T06:40:37-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/232
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1748
dc.description.abstractSV231 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View from the ground to the northwest of the Roger Williams Church (later known as the Quaker Meeting House), located behind Plummer Hall on the grounds of the Essex Institute. Description from back: "The first Church built in Salem, erected in 1634, now preserved as a relic, in rear of Plummer Hall." Published by photographer G.K. Proctor at 206 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "American Views," c. 1869-74. View is the same as SV229.
dc.titleRoger Williams Church.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5226875
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8915625
dc.identifier.idrogerwilliams004.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/232
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1248/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordRelics
dc.subject.keywordChurches
dc.subject.keywordRoger Williams
dc.subject.keywordQuaker Meeting House


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-rogerwilliams004b.tif
Size:
31.21Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
1-rogerwilliams004b.tif
Size:
31.21Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
rogerwilliams004.tif
Size:
23.40Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record