Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4F5+27 Salem, MA
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:47.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:40:27Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:40:27Z
dc.date.issued1860-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-09-11T08:02:34-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/229
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1744
dc.description.abstractSV228 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View to the northeast of the Roger Williams Church (later known as the Quaker Meeting House), located behind Plummer Hall on the grounds of the Essex Institute, taken from the (non-extant) residence at 136 Essex Street. The wall of Plummer Hall is visible to the right. In the background, to the upper left, the Andrew-Safford House is in view along with the spires of the East Church building. Creator unidentified, c. 1860s-1870s.
dc.title[Roger Williams Church.]
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5225625
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8918125
dc.identifier.idrogerwilliams001.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/229
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1245/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordRelics
dc.subject.keywordChurches
dc.subject.keywordRoger Williams
dc.subject.keywordQuaker Meeting House


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-rogerwilliams001b.tif
Size:
24.21Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
rogerwilliams001.tif
Size:
23.98Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record