Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4F6+93 Salem, MA
dc.creatorG.M. Whipple & A.A. Smith
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:47.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:37:01Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:37:01Z
dc.date.issued1866-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-26T10:22:36-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/199
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1710
dc.description.abstractSV197 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the East Church (built between 1844 and 1846) on Brown Street (now part of North Washington Square) in Salem, Mass., from Salem Common. Published by G.M. Whipple & A.A. Smith, Salem, Mass., c. 1866-74. Today, the building serves as home to the Salem Witch Museum.
dc.titleEast Church from Washington Square, Salem.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5234375
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8898125
dc.identifier.ideastchurch004.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/199
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1214/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordEast Church
dc.subject.keywordBrown Street
dc.subject.keywordWashington Square
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street
dc.subject.keywordSalem Witch Museum


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-eastchurch004b.tif
Size:
31.29Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
eastchurch004.tif
Size:
23.98Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record