Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4F5+9M Salem, MA
dc.creatorTilton, John P.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:47.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:36:45Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:36:45Z
dc.date.issued1874-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-26T10:14:48-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/196
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1707
dc.description.abstractSV194 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the East Church (built between 1844 and 1846) on Brown Street (now part of North Washington Square) in Salem, Mass. Published by John P. Tilton, "bookseller and stationer," at 220 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass., and Vicinity," c. 1874-78. Today, the building serves as home to the Salem Witch Museum. View is the same as SV195, published by Peabody & Tilton.
dc.titleEast Church.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5234375
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8908125
dc.identifier.ideastchurch001.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/196
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1211/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordEast Church
dc.subject.keywordBrown Street
dc.subject.keywordWashington Square
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street
dc.subject.keywordSalem Witch Museum


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-eastchurch001b.tif
Size:
31.59Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
eastchurch001.tif
Size:
23.98Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record