Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4C5+V9 Salem, MA
dc.creatorPeabody & Tilton
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:47.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:35:11Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:35:11Z
dc.date.issued1874-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-18T10:16:21-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/181
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1691
dc.description.abstractSV177 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of Plummer Hall at 134 Essex St, then home to the Salem Athenaeum, which built the hall with funds bequeathed by Caroline Plummer in the 1850s. Along with the adjacent John Tucker Daland House (visible to the right), the building was more recently home to the Peabody Essex Museum's Phillips Library, which has since been removed. Published by Peabody & Tilton, 220 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., c. 1874-78. View is a duplicate of SV178.
dc.titlePlummer Hall.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5221875
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8915625
dc.identifier.idplummerhall004.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/181
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1194/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordPlummer Hall
dc.subject.keywordSalem Athenaeum
dc.subject.keywordPhillips Library


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-plummerhall004b.tif
Size:
32.86Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
plummerhall004.tif
Size:
23.97Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record