Show simple item record

dc.creatorG.M. Whipple & A.A. Smith
dc.creatorJ.W. & J.S. Moulton
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:32:57Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:32:57Z
dc.date.issued1873-01-01T00:07:02-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-10T10:45:06-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/160
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1668
dc.description.abstractSV155 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking at the East India Hall, the home of the Peabody Academy of Science, from the non-extant corner of Essex and St Peter Street. On the bottom floor of the hall, the storefronts of the Naumkeag National Bank and Thomas B. Nichols & Co. drugstore are visible. Also visible, to the right of the hall, is "The Patheonian," a furnishing and crockery store owned by Guy & Brothers at 163 Essex Street. Published by G.M. Whipple & A.A. Smith, "booksellers and stationers," at 243 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass. and Vicinity" from their "artistic size" 1873 "New Series. Views of Salem Mass." Photographed by J.W. & J.S. Moulton.
dc.titlePeabody Academy of Science.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.521978
dc.coverage.longitude-70.892822
dc.identifier.idmarinehall003.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/160
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1169/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordEast India Marine Hall
dc.subject.keywordMarine Hall
dc.subject.keywordPeabody Academy
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-marinehall003b.tif
Size:
37.10Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
marinehall003.tif
Size:
27.82Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record