Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4C4+PQ Salem, MA
dc.creatorProctor, G.K.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:32:43Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:32:43Z
dc.date.issued1870-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-10T10:29:37-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/158
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1666
dc.description.abstractSV153 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking up Essex Street at the East India Marine Hall, with the fronts of the Naumkeag National Bank and George P. Farrington's drugstore visible on the bottom floor. Flanking the hall, on the right, Guy & Brother's crockery store at 163 Essex Street can be seen. On the left side of the hall, the "Pavilion" building housing David Conrad's ladies' furnishing goods store at 155 Essex Street is visible. Further down Essex St. on the left, a sign for Stanley & Norton's gas fixtures at 151 Essex Street is also in view. Published by G.K. Proctor, 206 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., c. 1870.
dc.titleEast India Marine Hall.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5218125
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8930625
dc.identifier.idmarinehall001.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/158
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1167/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordEast India Marine Hall
dc.subject.keywordMarine Hall
dc.subject.keywordPeabody Academy
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-marinehall001b.tif
Size:
32.06Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
marinehall001.tif
Size:
24.04Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record