Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialG4C4+H4 Salem, MA
dc.creatorProctor, G.K.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:32:16Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:32:16Z
dc.date.issued1872-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-04-04T10:07:35-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/154
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1662
dc.description.abstractSV152 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking toward the Market House, also known as the Old Town Hall, from Essex Street. The hat business of William Kimball & Co. at 217 Essex St. is featured prominently by means of its distinctive "hat signs" visible to the right. Also visible, amongst the crowd of men, are more conventional signs for J. Holbrook's Oyster House, Daniel W. Ladd's Billiard Hall, etc. Published by G.K. Proctor, 206 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., c. 1870.
dc.title[Market House from Essex St.]
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5214375
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8946875
dc.identifier.idderbysquare006.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/154
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1162/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordMarket House
dc.subject.keywordDerby Square
dc.subject.keywordJ. Holbrook
dc.subject.keywordWilliam Kimball
dc.subject.keywordDaniel W. Ladd
dc.subject.keywordOld Town Hall
dc.subject.keywordDowntown
dc.subject.keywordEssex Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-derbysquare006b.tif
Size:
22.61Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
derbysquare006.tif
Size:
21.98Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record