Show simple item record

dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:29:17Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:29:17Z
dc.date.issued1874-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-03-27T10:55:47-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/127
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1632
dc.description.abstractSV125 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking west down Federal Street toward the courthouses, from the corner of Washington Street. Visible, from left to right, is the Frazier Carleton House at 42 Federal Street; the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation; and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. Behind the Carleton House, the steeple tower of the First Baptist Church on Federal Street is visible as well in the background. Creator unknown, c. 1870s.
dc.title[Court Houses.]
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.date.display1874en_US
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5229507
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8959087
dc.identifier.idcourthouses008.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/127
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1133/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordCourt Houses
dc.subject.keywordDowntown
dc.subject.keywordFederal Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-courthouses008b.tif
Size:
31.82Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
courthouses008.tif
Size:
24.09Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record