Show simple item record

dc.creatorProctor, G.K.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:29:11Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:29:11Z
dc.date.issued1870-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-03-27T10:53:35-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/126
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1631
dc.description.abstractSV124 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the courthouses on Federal Street from the corner of Washington, looking northwest. Visible, from left to right, are the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation, and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. Published by G.K. Proctor, 206 Essex St., Salem, Mass., c. 1870.
dc.titleCourt Houses, Salem.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5229507
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8959087
dc.identifier.idcourthouses007.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/126
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1132/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordCourt Houses
dc.subject.keywordDowntown
dc.subject.keywordFederal Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-courthouses007b.tif
Size:
36.67Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
courthouses007.tif
Size:
27.88Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record