Show simple item record

dc.creatorMiller & Best
dc.creatorStory, Larkin W.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:46.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T12:28:47Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T12:28:47Z
dc.date.issued1874-01-01T00:07:02-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2018-03-22T11:13:09-07:00
dc.identifierstereoviews/122
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1627
dc.description.abstractSV120 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the courthouses on Federal Street from the corner of Washington, looking northwest. Visible, from left to right, are the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation, and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. To the far left, the side of the Frazier Carleton House at 42 Federal Street is visible. Published by Miller & Best at 67 High St., Boston, in "Salem and Vicinity" as part of "The 'Best' Series" for Larkin W. Story at the Masonic Block, Beverly, Mass., c. 1882-85. View was likely taken before this period.
dc.titleSalem, Mass.—Court Houses.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.legacy.pubtitleStereoviews
dc.coverage.latitude42.5229507
dc.coverage.longitude-70.8959087
dc.identifier.idcourthouses003.tif
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/stereoviews/122
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/stereoviews/article/1127/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordSalem
dc.subject.keywordCourt Houses
dc.subject.keywordDowntown
dc.subject.keywordFederal Street


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
0-courthouses003b.tif
Size:
24.15Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
courthouses003.tif
Size:
31.83Mb
Format:
TIFF image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record