Show simple item record

dc.creatorSears, David
dc.creatorTappan & Bradford's Lith.
dc.date2021-11-24T14:05:40.000
dc.date.accessioned2021-11-29T11:38:47Z
dc.date.available2021-11-29T11:38:47Z
dc.date.issued1852-01-01T00:00:00-0752:58
dc.date.submitted2013-08-02T07:13:43-07:00
dc.identifiermaps_boston/46
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/20.500.13013/1052
dc.description.abstractBounded on the north by Mill Dam, on the east by Boston Common, on the south by Tremont Street and on the west by Tide Mill Road. " See Mr. Sears' letter to the Commissioners dated December 30, 1850". David Sears was a prominent Boston philanthopist and Chairman of the Back Bay Commisson. Members of the Commission included Simon Greeleaf, Joel Giles, and Ezra Lincon, Jr.
dc.titlePlan Presented to the Honble the State Commissioners. For the Improvement of the Back Bay.
dc.typeimage
dc.legacy.pubstatuspublished
dc.date.display1852
dc.legacy.pubtitleBoston
dc.identifier.idG 3764 .B6.2 B2 1852 .M4
dc.legacy.identifieritemhttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/maps_boston/46
dc.legacy.identifierfilehttps://digitalcommons.salemstate.edu/context/maps_boston/article/1047/type/native/viewcontent
dc.subject.keywordReal estate development – Boston (Mass.) – Maps
dc.subject.keywordBack Bay (Boston, Mass.) – Maps
dc.subject.keywordBoston
dc.subject.keywordMassachusetts


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
31506003208005.jpg
Size:
2.583Mb
Format:
JPEG image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record